The purpose of this statement is to inform you of the purpose and extent to which your personal information is processed when using our website. For further questions, you will always have someone from the team available.
For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string https:// and the lock icon in your browser bar.
Name and address of the controller
- The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutz-Grundverordnung) (hereinafter, the DS-GVO), other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions regarding data protection, the data controller is:
C/ Galicia 22, 5ºB
35006, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Phone: +49 151 6745 7772
- Under the applicable law, you have different rights regarding your personal information.
- Right to confirmation and information
- Right to rectification
- Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to revoke a declaration of consent
If you wish to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of yourself to the above-mentioned address.
- You also have the right to complain before a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the merely informative use of our website, in other words if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability, functionality and security of our website:
– our visited Website
– used IP address
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Meridian Time (GMT)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data in bytes
– Website from which you came to the site (source/reference)
– used browser
– used operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
- Having a legal basis is our legitimate interest in order to ensure a smooth connection establishment and a comfortable use of the website as well as the possibility to evaluate system security and stability and to pursue further administrative purposes pursuant to article 6(1)(1)(f) of the DS-GVO.
(3) No transfer or other use of the data takes place.
Data processing through the use of our website with cookies
- As many other websites, Xultures also utilizes the so-called “Cookies “. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the site that sets the cookie (in this case, us) forwards certain information. Cookies are unable to execute programs nor are computer viruses transmitted. Cookies serve the purpose of making our offer user-friendly, effective, and to enable the use of certain functions. By using this general data and information, Xultures neither identifies nor draws conclusions regarding the individual user. This information is needed to correctly deliver the contents of our website. We therefore use this data and information both statistically and with the aim of increasing the privacy and data security of our company in order to ultimately ensure the best possible level of protection for the personal data we process. Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with article 6(1)(f) of the DG-GMO due to our legitimate interest in the statistical collection and evaluation of our website as well as the provision of an attractive website for you.
- The website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Transient Cookies (s. a)
Persistent Cookies (s. b)
Flash-Cookies (s. c)
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out of close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. These cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can delete cookies in your browser’s settings at any time.
c) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Similarly, HTML5 storage objects are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, for e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookies for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
We use Shariff buttons from social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Xing on our website. The buttons are simple HTML links. The procedure we use is within the framework of the Shariff solution. With the Shariff solution a script retrieves the number of times, e.g., the share button on a page has been clicked on: for this the script contacts the social network via the programming interfaces and retrieves the numbers. None of your personal data are transmitted in the process. Rather than your IP address, only our server address is transmitted to Facebook, Google and Twitter. You only become directly connected to Facebook, Google or Twitter if you perform an action. Before that the social networks cannot collect any data about you. As long as you do not click on a link to share content, you remain invisible to the networks. If you click on a link, the obligation to provide information about data collection and processing no longer rests with us, but rather with the operator of the social network.
This Website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses the so-called “Cookies“. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available here.
Additional functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In order to do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
Partially, we interact with external providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
- Similarly, we may disclose your personal information to third parties when we cooperate with service providers offering you promotions, instant win games or similar.
- Furthermore, we will inform you in the respective offer of a transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Personal data are collected by us if you voluntarily provide us with these within the framework of the fulfillment and execution of the contractual relationship with us. These are usually the following data: Name, address, telephone, email address, date of birth, country, city. We use the data provided by you without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfillment and execution of the contract with us. The legal basis for this is article 6(1)(b) of the DS-GMO.
- Upon complete settlement of the contractual relationship, your data will be deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data. There is no disclosure of your data to third parties at any time, unless this is necessary for the execution of the contract or required by law, or if you have given us your explicit consent.
Contact form or e-mail request
- If you send us inquiries via our contact form (https://xultures.com/contact) or via e-mail, your details will be stored in order to process the request and incase of follow-up questions. It is necessary to enter your name and e-mail address. This information is stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with article 6(1)(f) of the DS-GMO.
- Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory storage requirements.
Processing of your data through our web shop
- If you wish to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need for the processing of your order. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose, we can pass on your payment data to our house bank, legal basis for this is article 6(1)(b) of the DS-GMO.
- You can voluntarily create a customer account, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under “Register”, the data you provide will be stored and can be revoked. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
- We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
- Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we shall restrict its processing, in other words, your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
- Furthermore, in order to process the contract and protect your financial data, the connection with the TLS technology is encrypted.
- When you purchase a product through our shop, we process your payment information for the purpose of payment processing. Depending on the method of payment, we will forward your payment information to third parties (for example, when paying by credit card, to your credit card provider). The legal basis for data processing is article 6(1)(b) of the DS-GVO.
Integration of Google Maps
- We use the “Google Maps” component of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter, “Google “) to visually display geographic information. By visiting the website, Google received the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the technically required data: name and URL of the retrieved file, date and time of retrieval, transferred amount of data, message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code), browser type and browser version, operation system, referrer URL (in other words, the previously visited page), IP Address and the requesting provider. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account.
Use of script libraries (Web fonts)
- In order to render our content correctly, cross-browser-friendly and graphically appealing, we use on this website script libraries and font libraries of Google Web fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). Google Web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font. Legal basis for the use of Google Web fonts is our justified interest in the correct graphical representation of our website in accordance with article 6(1)(1)(f) of the DS-GVO.
- The automatic use of script libraries or font libraries, establishes a connection with the operator of the library. It is theoretically possible -but currently also unclear whether and if so for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
Get profile pictures from Gravatar
- We use the service Gravatar from Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA. This is a service that allows users to sign in and submit profile pictures and their email addresses. If users with the respective e-mail address on other online sites (especially in blogs) leave posts or comments, their profile pictures can be displayed next to the posts or comments. For this purpose, the e-mail address communicated by the users to Gravatar is transmitted encrypted in order to check whether a profile is stored for it. This is the sole purpose of sending the e-mail address and it will not be used for other purposes, but will be deleted afterwards.
- Legal basis for the use of Gravatar is our justified interest in the provision of a personalization option for authors of contributions with the help of profile pictures according to article 6(1)(1)(f) of the DS-GVO.
Opposition and revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have consented to a data processing of your data, there is a permanent possibility to revoke this processing for the future. As a result, your data will no longer be processed for the agreed purpose.
- If your data is processed, due to a balancing of interests in accordance with article 6(1)(1)(e) or (f) of the DS-GVO, you may object to it if you have specific reasons against processing the data.
- You also have the opportunity to object to the processing of your data for the purpose of direct mail. Thus, your data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct mail.
Update and amendments